Steven G. Ricklefs, CFP
Client Advisor Phone:
Steven G. Ricklefs, CFP is a Client Advisor and Principal of Brown Advisory. He joined the firm in August, 2005 after more than 20 years of broad-based financial services experience, including banking, insurance and investments. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, he was Principal and Relationship Manager of Wachovia Wealth Management, serving the central Pennsylvania marketplace. Mr. Ricklefs is a Certified Financial Planner. Education
- Purdue University, B.S. (cum laude) (1969)
- Purdue University, Krannert School of Administration, M.S. in Finance (1971)
- Trustee, York County Parks Foundation
- Trustee and Investment Committee Chair, Pennsylvania National Horse Show Association and Foundation
- Board Member, York County S.P.C.A.
- Board Member, Elkridge-Harford Hunt Club, Inc.