Ali is a portfolio manager responsible for managing portfolios on behalf of individuals, families, endowments and foundations. Prior to joining the firm, Ali worked as managing director at Spider Management Company, the endowment office of the University of Richmond and a select group of other clients. She brings extensive experience in alternative and traditional investments. Before her role at Spider Management Company, Ali held senior positions at global law and consulting firms, Dickstein Shapiro LLP (Blank Rome LLP) and Troutman Sanders LLP. She began her career as an equity analyst at Wilbanks, Smith & Thomas Asset Management.
Contact Ali at [email protected] or +1-804-799-4143.
- University of Virginia, Economics, BA
- Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, MBA
- Board of Directors and Investment Committee, Mutual Assurance Society of Virginia
- Board Member, The Nature Conservancy, Virginia
- Investment Committee, Norfolk Academy
- Past Chair Board of Directors, CARITAS
- Co-founder, Virginia Women in Finance
- Leadership Metro Richmond
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA®)