Ali is a portfolio manager in the Richmond office. She is responsible for managing portfolios on behalf of individuals, families, endowments and foundations. Prior to joining the firm, Ali worked as managing director at Spider Management Company, the endowment office of the University of Richmond and a select group of other clients. She brings extensive experience in alternative investments and environmental, social and governance considerations. Before her role at Spider Management Company, Ali held senior positions at global law and consulting firms, Dickstein Shapiro LLP (Blank Rome LLP) and Troutman Sanders LLP. She began her career as an equity analyst at Wilbanks, Smith & Thomas Asset Management.
- University of Virginia, Economics, BA
- Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, MBA
- Chair of Board of Directors, CARITAS
- Co-founder, Virginia Women in Finance
- Leadership Metro Richmond
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA®)