Allan is a portfolio manager at Brown Advisory, focused on serving endowment and foundation clients. Allan brings over 25 years of investment experience to these important client relationships and has a clear understanding of the unique challenges faced by this segment of the market. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, he spent over six years with Nuveen Investments as a portfolio manager and global research analyst covering the technology sector.
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business, MBA (2000)
- Southern Methodist University, BA (1992)
- Investment Management Committee, Friends School of Baltimore
- Finance Committee, Walters Art Museum
- Treasurer, Board Member, Baltimore Tree Trust