Bill is a partner and senior client advisor at Brown Advisory, working with a number of clients on asset allocation and other investment and strategic matters. For the last 20 years, he has authored the firm’s investment letter, Investment Perspectives. Prior to joining the firm in 1999, Bill spent 30 years at Alex. Brown, primarily in equity research, having served as director of research from 1979 through 1992. He was also chairman of the firm’s Investment Committee.
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, M.B.A. (honors --Beta Gamma Sigma)
- Princeton University, A.B.
- President of the Board, Adirondack Land Trust
- Lifetime Trustee, Gilman School
- Trustee Emeritus/Former Chair, Walters Art Museum
- Former Board Chair: Adirondack Mountain Reserve, Adirondack Chapter of The Nature Conservancy and Bryn Mawr School
- Investment Committee Member: Gilman School and Walters Art Museum