Christian is a portfolio manager within the private client group at Brown Advisory. He works with individuals, families and institutions to accomplish their investment objectives through customized strategies and balanced portfolios. Previous to his role within the private client group, Christian served as an institutional portfolio analyst responsible for trade modeling and monitoring of single equity strategies. Previous to joining Brown Advisory, Christian was a client service associate at JPMorgan Private Bank.
- Loyola University Maryland, MBA (2016)
- Loyola University Maryland, BBA in Finance (2010)
- GIVE Class of 2018, Business Volunteers Maryland
- 2019 Rising Star, Living Classrooms Foundation
- Finance Committee Member, Arts Every Day Board of Directors