David is a client advisor responsible for providing customized, investment management and estate planning solutions to individuals and families. He helps entrepreneurs and business owners plan for the future of their businesses and focuses on the unique needs of minority and women-owned businesses as they also consider business transitions, liquidity events and governance matters. As a founding member of Brown Advisory’s Black and Latino colleague resource group David works to promote diversity and inclusion at the firm and in our community.
- Morgan State University, BA (1998)
- University of Baltimore, MS (2002)
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, JD (2007)
- Director, Baltimore Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Director, Elijah Cummings Youth Program in Israel
- Director, Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland
- Director, Roberta’s House Grief Counseling & Loss Center