David is a partner and serves as the firm's Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I). In this role, David works across the firm’s businesses to deepen DE&I values in all aspects of Brown Advisory’s work with clients, colleagues and communities. David was a founding member and leader of the Black and Hispanic Colleague Resource Group and is a member of the firm’s Racial Justice Taskforce. Previously, David served as a client advisor providing customized investment management and estate planning solutions to families and entrepreneurs while focusing on the distinctive needs of minority- and women-owned businesses. Prior to Brown Advisory, David was an advisor with PNC Wealth Management, where he provided trust administration and investment advice to families, professionals and business owners, and led PNC’s diversity initiatives.
- Morgan State University, BA
- University of Baltimore, MS
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, JD
- Board Member, Baltimore Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Board Member, Baltimore Center Stage
- Board Member, Baltimore Estate Planning Council