David is a member of the fixed income team at Brown Advisory. He joined the firm in June 2015 as a result of the partnership between Brown Advisory and Highmount Capital. David joined Highmount in October of 2008 to oversee the firm’s taxable and tax-exempt bond strategies, and was an actively involved in the firm’s investment decisions as a voting member of the Investment Policy Committee. Prior to Highmount, David served as a Principal and Director of Fixed Income at North American Management and was a Senior Vice President, Director of Fixed Income at Hale and Dorr Capital Management in Boston. He spent 27 years at BankBoston (now Bank of America) where he served as Senior Vice President, Director of Fixed Income Research, Trading and Portfolio Management, in addition to being responsible for the bank’s proprietary mutual funds. He is a member of both the New York and Boston Security Analyst Societies, and serves on the BSAS’s wealth management committee.
- Babson College, Olin School of Management, MBA (1971)
- University of Denver, BSBA (1970)
- Advisory Board Member, Babson College’s Cutler Financial Center
- Board Member and former president, Boston Economics Club
- Finance Committee member, Duxbury Historical Society