Doug is a partner and serves as head of private client and balanced institutional business development. Prior to joining the firm, he was a partner, managing director and head of equity capital markets at Signal Hill Capital. Doug started his career at Alex. Brown, working in institutional equity sales for over ten years, before serving as a senior sales executive for Morgan Stanley and Wachovia Securities (now Wells Fargo).
- The University of Virginia, BA (1991)
- Board Member, Boys Hope Girls Hope
- Board Member, U.S. Lacrosse Foundation
- Member, University of Virginia Alumni Association
- Trustee, Appalachian Trail Conservancy