Doug is a partner and serves as head of private client and balanced institutional business development. Prior to joining the firm, he was a partner, managing director and head of equity capital markets at Signal Hill Capital. Doug started his career at Alex. Brown & Sons, working in institutional equity sales for over ten years, before serving as a senior sales executive for Morgan Stanley and Wachovia Securities (now Wells Fargo).
- The University of Virginia, BA (1991)
- Board Member, Boys Hope Girls Hope
- Board Member, U.S. Lacrosse Foundation
- Member, University of Virginia Alumni Association
- Trustee, Appalachian Trail Conservancy