Liz joined Brown Advisory in 2013 as an internal audit and risk specialist. She is responsible for supporting the internal audit function for the firm, as well as providing oversight relating to risk management. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Liz served as an audit manager at E*TRADE Financial Corporation in Arlington, VA in their Professional Practice division. Before joining E*TRADE, she provided internal audit advisory services to clients of KPMG and PwC. Liz has more than 15 years of experience in financial and operational auditing and consultancy in the Big 4 and corporate internal audit environments.
- University of Maryland University College, BS
- University of Maryland, BS
- President and Volunteer, Institute of Internal Auditors Baltimore Chapter
- Donor and Volunteer, Lab Rescue of the L.R.C.P. Inc.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)