Erik is a portfolio manager based in Austin. He works with individuals, family and foundations on their investment and planning needs. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Erik was a partner at Oxbow Advisors in Austin. He spent nearly a decade in New York City where he was with BBR Partners as a member of the Investment Team.
- The Zicklin School of Business, MBA (2005)
- The George Washington University, BBA (2001)
- Member, Dell Children’s Trust
- Board Member, Austin - Anti-Defamation League
- Board Member and Investment Committee Member, Jewish Foundation of Austin and Central Texas
- Member, American Enterprise Institute - Enterprise Club