Geoff is a Partner, member of the Baltimore Private Client Leadership Team, and a portfolio manager focused on managing assets for private clients and institutions. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, he worked with J. P. Morgan Investment Management, most recently as vice president and portfolio manager in Geneva, Switzerland. While in Geneva, he was responsible for global investment portfolios for non-U.S. clients and managed the firm's U.S. large-cap equity exposure for its overseas offices. Geoff is a holder of the Chartered Financial Analyst designation and former board member of the Baltimore CFA Society.
- University of North Carolina, MBA
- Washington & Lee University, BA
- Trustee, Assistant Treasurer, Member of the Endowment and Finance Committees, The Bryn Mawr School
- Board of Trustees & Finance Committee, The Robert Garrett Fund for the Surgical Treatment of Children (Johns Hopkins Medicine)
- Advisory Board of Southern Connection Ventures Fund
- Investment Committee of the J.M. Kaplan Fund