Henry is an institutional sales director and part of the business development team for Brown Advisory’s international business. In this role he is responsible for building relationships and servicing clients in Northern Europe, which includes Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and The Netherlands.
Prior to joining Brown Advisory in March 2017, Henry worked at William Blair in the U.S. Institutional Equity Sales team servicing clients in Scandinavia, France, Ireland and the U.K.
- Oxford Brookes University, MSc (Hons) 2012
- University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, BA (Hons) 2011
- Trustee of the Mvumi Trust
- Chartered Institute of Securities Investment Qualification
- Series 7, FINRA Qualification