Jae is a partner of Brown Advisory and oversees several teams within the firm’s global Operations organization including Institutional Portfolio Modeling, the Middle Office and Trading Operations, Pricing and Valuation, Security Master and Reference Data, Client cash movement, and Client Onboarding. Prior to joining the firm, he was with Legg Mason Capital Management, where he served as a trade specialist. In that role, Jae was responsible for the oversight and communication of trade data to all of the firm’s counterparties.
- University of Maryland, BS
- Georgetown University, MBA
- Board Chair, Bon Secours Community Works
- Commissioner, Howard County Pension Oversight Commission
- Founder, Stephen M. Long Memorial Foundation