Jonathan is a portfolio manager based in Austin. He joined Brown Advisory in 2016 as part of the firm’s expansion into Texas. Jonathan advises individuals, families and foundations on their strategic wealth planning and investment related matters. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, he was a partner at Oxbow Advisors and served on the firm’s investment committee. Jonathan is a licensed attorney and member of the Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law section of the State Bar of Texas.
- St. Mary’s University, School of Law, JD (2008)
- The University of Texas at Austin, BA (2005)
- Member, The Seton Fifty
- Member, Texas Exes Council
- Member, Longhorn Foundation Advisory Council
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Central Texas