Jose is a fiduciary oversight advisor at Brown Advisory. He is responsible for overseeing the firm’s monthly processes related to Brown Advisory’s fiduciary functions including the Trust Administrative Committee (TAC) and the Trust Investment Committee (TIC). Jose has been with the firm for more than a decade in different roles including Systems Administration, Operations, and most recently with Fiduciary Oversight. The Fiduciary Oversight team analyses and implements procedures to make sure the client is always first through our duties of Loyalty, Prudence, and Care by tying together client service, portfolio management, and compliance in the best interest of the client.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, BSBA (2010)
- Georgetown University Certificate in Project Management (2014)
- Board Member, Maryland Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Baltimore County (Class of 2022)
- CPA – Delaware License CA-0014461
- Executive Certificate in Economic Development, Harvard Kennedy School
- Credit Risk Management, SDA Bocconi, Milan, Italy