Lisa serves as Brown Advisory’s director of U.S. institutional messaging. In this role, she is responsible for the firm’s institutional marketing strategy, product positioning and execution of that strategy for the full range of products on the institutional platform. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, Lisa spent twelve years at Fidelity Investments where she was a municipal bond research analyst and more recently a vice president in the investment product group responsible for product development, product positioning, and product-line marketing for fixed income strategies. Previously, Lisa was a strategy consultant with Mitchell Madison Group in London and began her career in equity research at Montgomery Securities in San Francisco.
- Princeton University, AB
- University of Chicago, MA
- University of California at Berkeley, MBA
- Board Member, Investment Committee, Wellesley Education Foundation
- Member, Professional Advisor Leadership Council, Foundation for MetroWest
- Member, Princeton Alumni Schools Committee