Mary is a sustainable investing specialist and a senior member of the institutional team. She focuses on the firm's proprietary sustainability strategies, and is a founding member of the sustainable investing development team. In her role, Mary works closely with Brown Advisory’s sustainable investment professionals: equity and fixed income analysts and portfolio managers. Mary previously served as an institutional relationship manager, and with this understanding of clients' unique needs, she is able to work consultatively with prospective clients interested in sustainable investing. She continues to serve as relationship manager for a small number of institutional clients, and also works with industry peers and speaks at conferences. Before joining Brown Advisory in 2010, Mary worked for nine years at T. Rowe Price International.
- Duke University, BA (1988)
- University College Dublin, M. Econ. Sc. (1991)
- Board Member and Secretary, Preservation Maryland
- Trustee, University of Maryland Baltimore Foundation
- Founder, Duke Baltimore Women’s Forum