Megan is a Private Client Relationship Advisor at Brown Advisory. Working with the Boston Team, Megan works with a variety of complex private client relationships and their families. Megan has more than 20 years of experience in the financial industry specifically in the client service area.
- Gettysburg College, BA (1980)
- Volunteer, Red Cross
- Volunteer, The Greater Boston Food Bank
- Volunteer, Cycle for Survival
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Certified Retirement Plan Counselor (CRPC)
- Certified Advisor of Philanthropy (CAP)