Monica is a member of the Institutional Relationship Management Team. Her primary responsibilities include managing Fixed Income institutional client relationships and providing a high level of client service. Monica has been with Brown Advisory since its inception in 1993 and prior to joining the firm, she was vice president at First Maryland Asset Management.
- Towson University, BS (1983)
- Board Member: House of Ruth Maryland
- Board Treasurer: House of Ruth Maryland
- Board Member: Municipal Bond Club of Maryland
- Investment Committee: House of Ruth Maryland
- Investment Committee: Pickersgill Retirement Community