Ali is a portfolio manager responsible for investing on behalf of individuals, families, endowments and foundations. Her expertise and focus is centered on executing thoughtful portfolio strategies for each client’s individual needs, as well as clearly communicating with and listening to her clients. Prior to joining the firm, Ali worked as managing director at Spider Management Company, the endowment office of the University of Richmond and a select group of other clients. She brings experience in alternative (private market and hedged) strategies, as well as traditional (equities and fixed income) investments. Before her role at Spider Management, Ali held senior positions at global law firms and worked as an equity analyst at Wilbanks, Smith & Thomas Asset Management.
Contact Ali at [email protected] or +1-804-799-4143.
- University of Virginia, Economics, BA
- Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, MBA
- Board of Directors and Investment Committee, The Jenkins Foundation
- Board of Directors and Investment Committee, Mutual Assurance Society of Virginia
- Board Member, The Nature Conservancy, Virginia
- Investment Committee, Norfolk Academy
- Past Chair Board of Directors, CARITAS
- Co-founder, Virginia Women in Finance
- Leadership Metro Richmond
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA®)