Steve is a client advisor who joined the firm in August 2005 after more than 20 years of broad-based financial services experience, including banking, insurance and investments. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, he was principal and relationship manager of Wachovia Wealth Management, serving the central Pennsylvania marketplace.
- Purdue University, Krannert School of Administration, MS (Finance) (1971)
- Purdue University, BS (cum laude) (1969)
- Trustee and Treasurer, York County Parks Charitable Foundation
- Member, York County S.P.C.A. Equine Welfare Committee
- Investment Committee Member, Elkridge-Harford Hunt Club, Inc
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional