Patricia “Trish” C. Carroll is an institutional relationship manager at Brown Advisory. Trish works with the firm’s institutional client relationship management team in developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives intended to identify and satisfy client needs. In addition to managing client relationships, she assist with the coordination of business activities with the sales, compliance, marketing, portfolio management and client service teams.
- Hollins University, BA (1980)
- Trustee, St. Paul’s School for Girls
- Volunteer, Johns Hopkins A Woman’s Journey
- Volunteer, Charm City Lacrosse
- Volunteer, Our Daily Bread