Alice is a partner, a member of the Executive Team and serves as chief strategic advisory officer. In this role, she works with clients as a strategic advisor, providing advice to families, family offices and institutions, while also serving as a thought leader in strategic advisory research, publications and market development. Prior to joining the firm, she worked as an advisor in the Wealth Management Group at Bernstein Global Wealth Management in Washington and in the private bank of J.P. Morgan.
- St. Johns University, JD (1997)
- Dartmouth College, BA (1992)
- Board Member, ACT for Alexandria
- Board Member, A Woman’s Journey, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Member: The Economic Club of Washington, DC Estate Planning Council, Northern Virginia Estate Planning Council