Amanda Gift is a Client Strategist and has been advising individuals and families for about 20 years. Amanda is most interested in helping families have great impact in the areas most important to them - Asset Allocation and Portfolio Construction, Estate and Generational Planning, Philanthropy, Tax Planning, and Risk Management. Amanda joined the firm in 2018 as a result of the partnership between Brown Advisory and Signature Family Wealth Advisors. In her spare time, Amanda loves spending time with her husband and four children.
Contact Amanda at [email protected] or +1-757-961-5212.
- James Madison University, BBA 1999
- Chair-Elect and Chair of Programs for Access College Foundation
- Member – United Way Foundation’s Investment Committee
- Advisory Committee Member, Grace Bible Church
- Volunteer, Grace Bible Church’s Adoption and Foster Care Ministry
- Past Tocqueville Society Cabinet Member, United Way of South Hampton Roads
- Past Board Member, James Madison University Alumni Board of Directors
- Past Board member, Virginia Stage Company
- Past President, Financial Planning Associate of Hampton Roads
- LEAD Hampton Roads program, 2009 Graduate