Amy is an Endowments & Foundations relationship advisor at Brown Advisory and she serves as a resource to our client teams in leading a best-in-class service model for endowments and foundations clients. She joined the firm in January 2017 as the strategic operations director leading a team of 75 operational colleagues and oversaw the middle and back office functions, with an eye toward globalization, scale-ability and bolstering the firm's infrastructure. Prior to joining the firm, Amy was the executive vice president and chief operating officer at the Baltimore Community Foundation where she held various executive, operations and financial management roles during her 13 years of tenure.
- Rutgers University, BA
- Johns Hopkins University, MBA
- Board Member: Creative Alliance
- Audit Committee Member: Baltimore Community Foundation
- Past Trustee: Calvert School
- Past Chair of the Governance Committee: Calvert School