Andy is a partner and equity trader at Brown Advisory who joined the firm in 2002. He is responsible for executing both private client and institutional equity order flow. Prior to joining the firm, Andy was a vice president at Deutsche Bank and an equity trader at Alex.Brown.
- Assumption College, BA
- Board Member, Johns Hopkins Neurology Project RESTORE
- Committee Member, Hockey Fight MS
- Volunteer, National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Member, Institutional Investor Trader Forum
- NASD Series 7, 63, and 55 Licenses