Ashley is a principal and business analyst with the Investment Risk Team. Her focus is on investment risk across client assets and expanding the Investment Risk Framework across all assets firmwide. Previously, she was a member of the Reporting and Business Intelligence team focused on private client reporting, the firm’s composites, and investment compliance. Before joining Brown Advisory in 2012, she worked in Cash Management and Business Risk at Morgan Stanley. Prior to Morgan Stanley, Ashley was a data analyst with Community Analytics.
- Towson University, MS
- Howard University, BS (Cum Laude)
- Board Member and Event Committee Chair, Baltimore Urban Debate League
- Board Member, The Hearing and Speech Agency
- Advisory Board Member, Business Volunteers Maryland
- Administrative Volunteer, Earleigh Heights Volunteer Fire Company