Wistar is a partner and client strategist in Charlottesville. He advises families on asset allocation, portfolio construction, family and business succession, estate planning, and philanthropic strategies. He joined the firm in 2018 as a result of the partnership between Brown Advisory and Signature Family Wealth Advisors. Wistar’s previous experience includes working as executive director and general counsel roles for the University of Virginia's Miller Center Foundation, and as an attorney at Fulbright & Jaworksi, L.P. in Washington, D.C.
Contact Wistar at [email protected] or +1-434-975-5500.
- University of Virginia School of Law, JD
- Middlebury College, BA, (magna cum laude)
- Director, H. Gordon and Mary Smyth Foundation in Charlottesville
- Director, Boys and Girls Club of Central Virginia
- Director, Charlottesville Tomorrow