Ben serves as Managing Partner of NextGen Venture Partners, opening up the firm's west coast office in San Francisco. He leads investing of the Venture Capital fund focusing on early stage technology investments. Prior to joining the firm, Ben was a Partner at Bay Area-based Illuminate Ventures, where he invested in early stage enterprise SaaS companies. He began his career at IBM as a data scientist before moving into executive roles in the engineering and sales groups.
- University of California Berkeley Haas School of Business, MBA (2014)
- Case Western Reserve University, BS (2002)
- Founder, Case Angel Network
- Mentor, Alchemist Accelerator, Acceleprise Accelerator
- Board Member, Bungee Tech Corporation