Cassandra is a relationship advisor with Brown Advisory's Endowments and Foundations team. Before joining the firm, Cassandra served as the Director of Programs at the Baltimore Civic Fund, a mayoral fund and fiscal sponsor for Baltimore City that connects public/private opportunities to benefit residents. Prior to that, for more than a decade Cassandra managed strategic planning, fund development, and communications for nonprofits in Baltimore and Hartford, Connecticut that increased access and opportunity for youth and adults.
- University of Connecticut, MPA and Graduate Certificate in Public and Nonprofit Management
- Univerisity of Connecticut, BA
- Board Member, Baltimore Community ToolBank
- Board Member, Maryland Book Bank
- Advisory Board Member, From: Baltimore, a program of Break a Difference
- GIVE Fellow 2019, Business Volunteers Maryland