Catherine is a partner, portfolio manager and a member of the Baltimore Private Client Leadership Team. Prior to joining the firm in 2013, she spent nine years as a vice president and senior investment advisor at Mercantile Investment and Wealth Management and later PNC Wealth Management in Baltimore. Before that, Catherine was an analyst on the municipal bond trading desk and an associate on the institutional equity sales desk at Lehman Brothers in New York City.
- Johns Hopkins University, MBA (2005)
- Dartmouth College, BA (1998)
- Board of Trustees, Past-President, Roland Park Country School
- Past-President, Johns Hopkins Sheridan Libraries, Friends Advisory Council
- Board Member, Women’s Hospital Foundation
- Board Member, Passano Foundation and Passano Family Foundation
- Board Member, Irvine Nature Center