Chad is a partner and strategic advisor at Brown Advisory. He focuses on individual clients’ planning regarding succession, taxation, charitable giving, wealth preservation and asset protection. Prior to Brown Advisory he worked at Craighill, Mayfield, Fenwick, Cromelin & Cobb as a trusts and estates attorney. Prior to this, he was practicing as a corporate and securities attorney at Dechert LLP.
- University of Virginia School of Law, JD
- Princeton University, AB, History
- Member, District of Columbia and Pennsylvania Bars
- Member of Professional Advisors Council, Greater Washington Community Foundation
- Member, Washington, DC Estate Planning Council
- Member of Leadership Arlington's Class of 2020