Charlie is a partner, a member of the Executive Team and serves as the head of private client. Prior to this role, he was head of U.S. sales. In this position, Charlie and his team were responsible for all aspects of business relationship development, working closely with Brown Advisory’s new and existing private, nonprofit and institutional clients, as well as with their advisors, consultants and intermediaries.
- Johns Hopkins University, MBA (2005)
- Lake Forest College, BA (1992)
- Baltimore/Washington Regional Board Member, Regional Board Chair, Back on My Feet
- Executive Leadership Team Member, Baltimore American Heart Association, Baltimore Heart Ball
- Board Member, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Dean's Alumni Advisory Board