Chris is a partner, a member of the Executive Team and serves as the chief investment officer of private client. Previously, Chris was head of global equity sales and trading at Wells Fargo in New York, responsible for trading, sales trading and institutional sales. He was a board member of Wells Fargo International Ltd., a member of the Securities Management Committee and chair of the Development and Engagement Council. He joined Wells Fargo at the end of 2008 as part of the Wachovia merger. Before joining Wachovia in 1999, Chris spent 12 years at Alex. Brown as managing director and senior trader. During his career, Chris also served on numerous market structure committees, including NASDAQ’s (QMC), STA Trading Committee and the NYSE (UTAC) committee.
- Denison University, BA (1983)
- Chairman, Baltimore Symphony Endowment Investment Board
- Mentor, Commit Foundation
- Board Member, Advisory Board of Denison University
- Board Member, U.S. Lacrosse Foundation