Chris is a partner and portfolio manager. He focuses on developing wealth management strategies for the firm’s family office clients, as well as creating and interpreting portfolio composition and investment strategies. Chris’ extensive investment experience provides a unique combination of portfolio expertise and client management skills. He joined the firm in 2018 as a result of the partnership between Brown Advisory and Signature Family Wealth Advisors. Chris’ industry experience includes roles in credit, equity research, asset management, and equity capital markets at Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Truist Financial, and Davenport & Co.
Contact Christopher at [email protected] or +1-804-864-6400.
- University of Virginia, BA
- Director, Amped Lax
- Program Director, Geronimo Lacrosse
- Member, Board of Lacrosse the Nations
- Developer, Lacrosse Program for Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Richmond
- Member, Investment Committee of the Collegiate School
- Member, Board of the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center
- Member, Endowment Board of St. Paul’s Church
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)