Claudine is the director of learning and development for the firm. She ensures that all departments have the capacity and tools to achieve their goals. Claudine also manages the day to day administration of the firm. She joined Brown Advisory in 2018 as a result of the partnership between the firm and Signature Family Wealth Advisors. Her previous experience includes assisting the CEO of a large non-profit with projects ranging from human resources to over-seeing the construction and fund-raising process for a $5 million dormitory.
- Western Governors University, MBA
- Walden University, BB
- Member, Hampton Roads Society of Human Resources
- Director of College Relations, Hampton Roads Society of Human Resources
- Volunteer, Norfolk Academy
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®)