Danielle is a client advisor in our New York Office. Prior to joining the firm, she was a partner at Hillview Capital Advisors, managing client relationships and advising high net worth families on portfolio construction and asset allocation, estate planning & tax. She also led strategic growth for the firm. Prior to this, she was an assistant portfolio manager at Davy Stockbrokers Ireland. Danielle graduated with a dual business and French degree and MSc. in Finance from Trinity College Dublin. Danielle is on the board of the NY Estate Planning Council along with the membership committee. She is also a member of the leadership council for Sadie Nash Leadership Project, and board member of Step Up.
- Trinity College Dublin, MSc (2010)
- Trinity College Dublin, BBS (2009)
- Chair Leadership Council, Sadie Nash Leadership Project
- Board Member, Step Up
- Board Member, Board for the Estate Planning Council of NYC
- Member, NYC Estate Planning Council
- Trust and Estate Practitioner