Dave is a partner, a member of the Executive Team and serves as chief financial officer and chief operating officer. With a focus on building world-class teams and a strong organizational culture, Dave’s leadership extends into the community, where he serves on several nonprofit boards. Serving in various financial and operations leadership roles throughout his career, he thrives in growing entrepreneurial enterprises. His experience in finance, management and operations comes together at Brown Advisory where he oversees all non-investment areas. He joined Brown Advisory in 1997 and co-led the management buyout transaction of Brown Advisory from Bankers Trust.
- University of Rochester, William E. Simon School of Business Administration, MBA (1990)
- University of Rochester, BS (1987)
- Director, Brown Advisory Funds PLC.
- Member, Investment and Finance Committee, Mercy Medical Center
- Board Member and Chair of Finance Committee, National Aquarium
- Board Member and Treasurer, First Fruits Farm
- Chairman, Finance Committee, Grace Fellowship Church
- Trustee, Mt. Vernon Place Conservancy