Derrick is a private client relationship advisor at Brown Advisory who leads a team of advisors, associates and analysts. He is responsible for managing relationships with high net worth individuals and families and also handling trust administration matters. Derrick has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Brown Advisory, he was a senior advisor at Convergent Wealth Advisors, a senior director in the Financial Advisory Group of a sports agency and more recently a senior regulatory analyst at FINRA. He started his career at Cambridge Associates where he worked in the investment performance reporting group.
- The George Washington University, MBA (2006)
- Morehouse College, BA (1994)
- Board of Directors, Gaudenzia
- Volunteer Firefighter, Burtonsville Fire Department
- Board Member, Howard County Estate Planning Council