Trey is a partner and serves as a portfolio manager providing strategic investment advice to individuals, families and institutions. Prior to joining the firm, he was a managing director at Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) where for 14 years he served in a variety of client-facing and leadership roles in Charlotte and Chicago. Most recently, Trey was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer for BBH’s wealth management unit. Prior to that, he served as a vice president and investment advisor with Stein Roe & Farnham in Chicago for 8 years.
- University of Chicago, MBA (1999)
- Washington & Lee University, BA (1991)
- Co-Founder, Director; The Charlotte Heptathlon
- Board-Designated Committee; Charlotte Latin School
- Director; Fidus Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:FDUS)