Glen is an associate portfolio manager in the Washington, D.C. office at Brown Advisory. Glen works with the portfolio management team to help manage balanced accounts for their institutional and private clients. Prior to joining the firm, Glen was a junior portfolio manager for Beaty Haynes & Associates, Inc. and a research analyst for Keystone Asset Management. He is also adjunct faculty for the Real Estate Masters Program at Georgetown University.
- Georgetown University, Masters in Real Estate (2011)
- Florida Institute of Technology, Certificate in Financial Planning (2002)
- George Mason University, BS (1996)
- Founding Chair, Georgetown Real Estate Alumni Association
- Member, Urban Land Institute