James is a partner, portfolio manager and serves as a member of the Sustainable Investing leadership team. In his role as PM, James advises and manages portfolios for individuals, families, endowments and foundations. In his role on the SI leadership team, James helps in the review and selection of ESG, sustainable and impact focused managers on the Investment Solutions Group (ISG) platform. Previously at Brown Advisory, James was an analyst with ISG where he covered a variety of externally managed equity and fixed income strategies. In this role, he led the team’s effort sourcing and evaluating sustainability and ESG-focused solutions for clients.
- Loyola University Maryland, MBA (2016)
- Towson University, BA (2009)
- Board Member, Blue Water Baltimore
- Board Member, Maryland State Fair and Agricultural Society
- Board Member, Maryland Steeplechase Association
- Co-Chair, Legacy Chase - Shawan Downs