Jane is a partner and serves as a portfolio manager in the Washington, D.C. office. She is head of the firm’s Private Client Investment Committee and is responsible for balanced portfolios for both nonprofit and private clients. Previously at Brown Advisory, Jane was an analyst covering the health care and the technology sectors for both the Large-Cap Growth and Large-Cap Value strategies. Prior to joining Brown Advisory in 1994, Jane worked as an equity research analyst for the Howard Hughes Medical Institute in that organization’s investment group.
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, MBA (1984)
- Denison University, BA (1979)
- Board Member, Horizons Greater Washington
- Board Member and Treasurer, Fair Chance
- Audit and Investment Committee Chair, St. Patrick’s Episcopal Day School