Jennifer joined Brown Advisory in March of 2018 as an IT Project Manager. Jennifer has 10+ years’ experience successfully executing strategic projects as well as has taught IT Project Management on the graduate level for Towson University. Jennifer served in the United States Navy for two years active duty and 6 years reserves as a Boatswain’s Mate Third Class Petty Officer, Surface Warfare Specialist.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County, MS
- Kaplan University, BS
- Women’s Committee Member, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Maryland
- Board Member, Friends of Patterson Park
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)