JJ is a partner who leads Brown Advisory’s real estate efforts, including sourcing, underwriting and performing due diligence on private funds and direct investment opportunities. He is primarily responsible for management of the firm’s Real Estate Partners program, a series of discretionary vehicles offering clients diversified access to value-add, private real estate funds and direct investments. Additionally, JJ oversees the Brown Advisory’s existing real estate portfolio.
- Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, MS Real Estate (2015)
- Dickinson College, BA (2009)
- Vice President, Stocks in the Future Foundation
- Alumni Council, The Park School of Baltimore
- Co-Captain, Team Brown Advisory, Catholic Charities Dragon Boat Races
- Young Leader, Urban Land Institute