Joe is a partner and strategic advisor at Brown Advisory. He provides estate, succession and fiduciary planning services to private clients, families and nonprofits. Prior to joining the firm, he was a senior vice president for Hawthorn, PNC Family Wealth where he worked with multigenerational families for more than 15 years.
- Widener University-Delaware Campus, JD
- Mount Saint Mary’s University, BS
- Director, Chase Brexton Health Care Services, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Chesapeake Shakespeare Company
- Member and former Director, Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Member National Advisory Council, Reynolda Museum of American Art, Winston-Salem, NC
- Former Trustee and Chair Development Committee, Saint Frances Academy, Baltimore, MD