Joe is a partner and strategic advisor at Brown Advisory. He provides estate, succession and fiduciary planning services to private clients, families and nonprofits. Prior to joining the firm, he was a senior vice president for Hawthorn, PNC Family Wealth where he worked with multigenerational families for more than 15 years.
- Widener University-Delaware Campus, JD
- Mount Saint Mary’s University, BS
- Director and Member, Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Member of the National Advisory Council, Reynolds Museum of American Art, Winston-Salem, NC
- Development Committee Member and former Trustee, Saint Frances Academy, Baltimore, MD
- Board of Directors and Development Committee Chair, Chesapeake Shakespeare Company
- Director, Chase Brexton Health Care, Inc.