Josh is a partner and portfolio manager and a municipal credit analyst on the fixed income team. He primarily focuses on tax-exempt credit analysis. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a fixed income credit analyst at Driehaus Capital Management. Prior to that he was a commodities analyst at Constellation.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, JD (2020)
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, MBA (2012)
- Princeton University, BSE (2006)
- Trustee, Baltimore Educational Scholarship Trust
- Trustee, The Walters Art Museum
- Trustee, Calvert School
- Member, Baltimore CFA Society