Keith is a partner and private equity analyst. He is responsible for sourcing and performing due diligence on fund managers operating within the private equity, venture capital, debt, energy and real estate sectors. Additionally, Keith is a member of the Private Alternative Strategies Committee, a group responsible for approving new alternative investments for the firm.
- Loyola University Maryland, BA
- Board Member, Paul's Place
- Vice Chair of Board, Maryland Humanities
- Vice Chair of Board, Pratt Contemporaries
- Board Chair, Job Opportunities Task Force