Madison is a member of Brown Advisory's U.S. institutional sales and client service team. Her primary responsibilities include consultant relations and distribution with Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), Bank Trusts and other intermediaries. Prior to joining the firm in 2012, Madison held internship positions with the office of U.S. Senator Jim DceMint and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management.
- Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, MBA
- College of Charleston, BS
- Committee Member, House of Ruth Maryland, American Heart Association – Mid-Atlantic Affiliate
- Volunteer, One Love Foundation
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®