Mark is a partner and serves as a senior advisor. Mark was very influential in building the firm's private equity platform. Prior to joining the firm, he was a partner with Trinity International in Washington, D.C. where he developed emerging market funds and advised US multinationals on international projects. Mark previously served in the International Division of the U.S. Treasury Department and as U.S. Director to the World Bank and International Finance Corporation and was an investment banker in corporate finance with First Boston.
- Columbia Business School, MBA (1983)
- Middlebury College, BA (1979)
- Chairman, Living Classrooms
- Trustee, Maryland/DC Nature Conservancy
- Investment Committee, Groton School
- Chairman, Dillon Trust Co.
- Chairman, Keswick Management
- Director, PinnacleCare International
- Director, Brown Brothers Harriman Mutual Funds
- Director, Domaine Clarence Dillon
- Trustee for several family offices